My Message Here is Threefold:

Monday, August 22, 2011

An Ever Day

I'm having one of those days.  You know the kind. 
The kind where you think:

Will my house ever be clean enough?

Will my children ever stop picking on each other?

Am I ever going to stop adding to my to do list?

Is my baby ever going to take a nap?

Wouldn't it be so nice to just run away & hide  for a day?

Am I ever going to feel rested?

Are my children ever really going to amount to  anything by being mine? 


You know....one of those day!!   And, as school is starting just around the corner, I can't help but be just a little bit tempted to send them all to school! 

Isn't it nice to know we all have those days sometimes?  Sometimes I wish I handled these days better by simply doing nothing but playing with the kids, watching movies and reading books.  But....I don't.  I'm sure tomorrow will be better (unless it's going to be one of those weeks!).  Yikes! 

1 comment:

  1. :( So sorry you are having a crummy day! I hate those....and the to do list is never-ending.....you can always play tomorrow (although you probably did right after you wrote this).

    ReplyDelete