My Message Here is Threefold:

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just Don't Sit....

So, I'm halfway through this pregnancy and actually feeling really great.  Except for this week.  It was a very mentally exhausting week, which leads to the feeling of physical exhaustion!  And so I've decided...  As long as I just don't sit down, I will be fine!  Once I sit, the day's pretty much over.  But that's okay, right?  It just gives me more time to read.  And sleep (okay, not so sure about the sleep...).  

This is me, sitting, 4 years ago while expecting #5...
aren't my kids so little & cute?!


2 comments:

  1. You just have to put a reasonable amount of tasks on your list, complete them, and reward yourself with reading or sleeping or both when you're done. =) I like your picture. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..no sitting for the weary!

    ReplyDelete